- work through the socket examples
given in lectures
- once you have completed and run every
client and server program
- do this
again, except change the client to connect to your
- now boot up another PC into
another operating system, OSX or Windows
- leave your GNU/Linux machine on!
- now run the server code on the GNU/Linux PC
- see if
you can make the client run on the Windows or OSX machine
and connect to the GNU/Linux machine
- finally if you
have time, try and improve the basic web server!
This document was produced using